Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mendocino, CA








Felipe and I flew up to San Francisco at the end of October to attend Colleen and Kris's wedding. We hung out with Allison, Justin, Rachel and Kevin while in SF and then drove up to the beautiful hippy town of Mendocino. We really enjoyed ourselves - such a perfect place to have a wedding. Small enough town to walk around with great shopping (cute shoe store, bookstore overlooking the pacific and art). We stayed at the Hill House Inn where the reception was held (AND it's where Murder She Wrote was filmed years ago!). LOVE staying where receptions are help because there is NO driving and easy to get to bed!
Colleen looked amazing! I am so happy for her. She married the perfect guy for her and I know they will have a happy life together. I look forward to watching them together! I just wish all my San Francisco friends were closer - or that I was closer to them. This was my first time to go back in 7 years that I actually truly miss living there. I guess after the years you forget the reasons WHY you left. But it would be so fun to live there now that I'm more settled and married. BUT Houston is where I will be for a while. =)







No comments: