Saturday, December 1, 2007


For our honeymoon, Felipe and I spent 9 days in Maui. We traveled to 3 parts of the island - Lahina, Lanai (smaller island that is a 45 min ferry ride from the main island of Maui) and Wailea. We stayed at the Four Seasons in Lanai and Wailea - worth every penny (or dollar!). We did NOTHING, except one night we did go to a traditional luau which was fun. I highly recommend doing nothing on ones honeymoon. It's a time to relax and reflect on the wedding (and to panic about the pictures you forgot to take during the reception). However, by the 7th day I started feeling guilty for being out of the office for 2 weeks. I thought I would be forgotten. That is why I went back to work the day after we got back - I needed to throw myself back into the ad world fire. Overall, perfect wedding and perfect honeymoon! One week after we got back Peru had a 8.0 earthquake and a hurricane was heading towards Hawaii so we were lucky to miss all natural disasters during our celebration.

No comments: